Friday, January 18, 2013

Update 1

I haven't had a lot of time to think about my senior project this week, but this is where I am right now.

I might have a few people I can try to contact about trying to get an internship, but I'm not sure this is what I want to do.
For my project I really do want to sew and design clothes, and I feel that I already have a time pressure with senior project being only three weeks. I feel that doing an internship would only limit my time further and prevent me from getting any of my own design work completed.
I also don't know who could be an outside supervisor, and don't really know how to look for someone to do this. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay so you need to weigh the benefits of a structured internship against a self- directed project. You may be able to network to find someone in the business to give you feedback on your design; however... I am wondering if an internship might give you more exposure for the long term, even if you have less time to create on your own? Consider ... The pros and cons.

    ReplyDelete